Learn to customize the color picker for your text editor.
In this article:
Customizing your color palette
Customize your text by adding your branding colors.
Here at Kajabi, we strive to provide you with the tools you need to create a successful business online.
Looking to create a simple, standout design with colors to match your brand?
By default, Kajabi helps you design a smart page by adjusting the text color based on the brightness of your selected background color.
For example, if you choose a dark background color, the text color will change to stand out against the dark background.
If you select a light color, the text color will take on a darker tone to contrast against the light background:
Want to determine your own branded text and background colors?
Select your desired colors for both your Text Color and Background Color to override the dynamically adjusting text colors.
If you choose to change the color of your text in the text editor, select from your site branding colors to help you streamline the build and design of your pages according to your brand.
How to change your site branding colors:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Site Details.
- Scroll to Colors.
- Click each color you wish to change to create your desired custom color.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
How do I create my custom color?
To create your custom color palette, click the color you wish to change and enter your RGB color code in the bottom right field or use the sliders to select your color.
- Use the vertical bar to select the hue.
- Use the square box to adjust the saturation and brightness of your color.
- Use the horizontal bar to adjust opacity of your color.
- Use the color code box to insert a pre-designed custom code.