Encourage your Members to connect with like-minded people with the Member Directory page available with the Website Builder.
In this article:
- What is the Member Directory?
- How to customize the member directory page
- How members opt-in to your member directory
What is the Member Directory?
The Member Directory gives you the space to design an elevated experience for your Members to fully immerse themselves among like-minded people and build connections with one another directly from their account.
With this new addition to your list of standard website pages you can design an immersive membership program.
Encourage your members to opt-in to the Member Directory for them to begin building connections. Learn how your members can opt-into your Member Directory.
How to customize the member directory page
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the Member Directory page from your list of website pages to begin customizing:
Customize your member directory page with the sidebar editor to add your branding and language. Add Sections and Blocks to include more content on your Member Directory or simply click into the Member Directory block to customize colors, sizing, and more!
As a logged-in site admin, your member directory will display every member on your site.
Looking to manage your Members as a logged-in site admin? Click here to learn about your People tab on Kajabi.
The Member Directory page includes a Section unique to the page: the Member Directory Section.
Click the Member Directory Section to customize the language, color, and overall appearance for Members opted into your Member Directory:
How members opt-in to your member directory
For Members to appear in your Member Directory page they must opt-in through their Member Settings.
Opting into your Member Directory will only display the information they provide in their Social Profile:
- Social accounts (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
This allows your Members to enter the social information they wish to share and exclude information they don't want to share with your other Members.
How a member can opt-in to your member directory:
- Log into their Member account on your site.
- Navigate to the top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the Social Profile section.
- Enter the information they wish to share.
- Select I agree to share my profile information with other members on this site.
- Click Save to keep and apply their changes: