The Single-Use Coupon Automation is an automation action that sends an email containing a single-use coupon code after your specified trigger occurs (e.g., An Offer is purchased, a Tag is added, a Form is added, a Course Lesson is completed, and more!).
In this article:
What are Single-Use Coupon Codes?
Just as the name suggests, the single-use coupon code is only available for a single use.
After your customer applies their single-use coupon code to their Offer purchase, the code can no longer be applied to future purchases.
The single-use coupon code generates a one-of-a-kind coupon code tied to an existing single coupon code.
This will apply the coupon settings configured in the connected single coupon to the automated single-use coupon code.
This is a great way to automatically send unique, single-use coupon codes after a specified trigger occurs.
How to Configure a Single-Use Coupon Automation
Create your single-use coupon code in the Automations tab (available with Growth and Pro plans) or the various editors in Kajabi (e.g., Offers, Funnels, Forms, etc.). Learn more
For the purpose of this guide, we will create the single-use coupon code automation in an Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Select your desired Offer to customize.
- In the Offer Editor, navigate to Automations.
- Click + Add Automation.
- From the "When" dropdown menu, select Offer is purchased.
- From the "Then" dropdown menu, select Send a single-use coupon.
- Select the coupon code for your single-use coupon automation.
- Customize the automation email according to your brand and language.
- Then, click Save to keep and apply your changes:
And that's how to use Single-Use Coupon Automations! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!