Learn to change the downloadable file in your Freebie Funnel.
In this article:
- Creating a Freebie Funnel
- Where does my PDF file go after I upload it?
- Replacing the downloadable file
Creating a Freebie Funnel
A Freebie Funnel is a great tool for building your list and growing your online reputation.
This simple Template contains an Opt-in page promising some kind of Value to lead to a thank you page containing that Value; specifically, your downloadable PDF file:
Where does my PDF file go after I upload it?
When generating a Freebie Funnel, you are prompted to:
- Name your Funnel
- Upload your freebie file
Your uploaded freebie file will be added as a download on the thank you page of your Funnel:
Replacing the downloadable file
Change your downloadable PDF file in a Freebie Funnel by replacing the original file in the Thank You Page of your Funnel.
Step 1. Freebie Funnel builder
First, navigate to your generated Freebie Funnel:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Funnels.
- Select your Freebie Funnel:
Step 2. Thank you page
When your users submit the Form for your Freebie Funnel, they will be redirected to a Thank You Page containing your downloadable PDF file.
Swap out the file by opening the Thank You Page editor in your Freebie Funnel builder:
Step 3. Upload your new file
Your users will access your PDF file by clicking the Download Now call to action button in the Thank You page:
Open the Call to Action editor to change out the downloadable file:
- Click Download Now to edit.
- Navigate to the sidebar editor.
- Locate the Call To Action block settings in the sidebar.
- Under Button Action, click Pick File.
- Select the file from the file picker to replace your original PDF.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Congratulations! You have successfully replaced your downloadable PDF file in your Freebie Funnel.
After customizing and branding your Funnel, begin sharing your Funnel with your audience. Learn more
And that’s how to replace the PDF file in a Freebie Funnel! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!