Learn to change the downloadable file in your Freebie Pipeline.
In this article:
- Creating a Freebie Pipeline
- Where does my PDF file go after I upload it?
- Replacing the downloadable file
Creating a Freebie Pipeline
A Freebie Pipeline is a great tool for building your list and growing your online reputation.
This simple blueprint contains an Opt-in page promising some kind of Value to lead to a thank you page containing that Value; specifically, your downloadable PDF file:
Where does my PDF file go after I upload it?
When generating a Freebie Pipeline, you are prompted to:
- Name your pipeline
- Upload your freebie file
Your uploaded freebie file will be added as a download on the thank you page of your Pipeline:
Replacing the downloadable file
Change your downloadable PDF file in a Freebie Pipeline by replacing the original file in the Thank You Page of your Pipeline.
Step 1. Freebie pipeline builder
First, navigate to your generated Freebie Pipeline:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pipelines.
- Select your Freebie Pipeline:
Step 2. Thank you page
When your users submit the Form for your Freebie Pipeline, they will be redirected to a Thank You Page containing your downloadable PDF file.
Swap out the file by opening the Thank You Page editor in your Freebie Pipeline builder:
Step 3. Upload your new file
Your users will access your PDF file by clicking the Download Now call to action button in the Thank You page:
Open the Call to Action editor to change out the downloadable file:
- Click Download Now to edit.
- Navigate to the sidebar editor.
- Locate the Call To Action block settings in the sidebar.
- Under Button Action, click Pick File.
- Select the file from the file picker to replace your original PDF.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Congratulations! You have successfully replaced your downloadable PDF file in your Freebie Pipeline.
After customizing and branding your Pipeline, begin sharing your Pipeline with your audience. Learn more