This article refers to the Legacy Community and may contain outdated information. Refer to the updated guides here to build with the New Kajabi Communities.
In this article:
Step 1. Go to your community
First, open your Community Product to locate the post:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select your Community Product.
- Click Go to Your Community:
Step 2. Edit the post
Edit a post to live in a different Topic of your Community Product by using Post Actions to edit the post:
- Locate the post you wish to edit.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner of the post to open Post Actions.
- Select Edit.
- Click the current Post Topic in the upper left corner of the card.
- Select the Topic you wish to move the post to.
- Click Update to keep and apply your changes:
And that’s how you can move a Community post to another Topic! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!