Learn the actions considered as "activity" on Kajabi that contribute to your Customers "Last activity at" info.
In this article:
- Customer last activity
- What actions are considered "Activity"?
- What actions are not considered "Activity"?
Customer last activity
With Kajabi, view your Customer's last activity to gauge engagement with your site. Learn more about managing your Customer's profile
To view your Customer's last activity:
- Open the Contacts tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Customer you wish to view.
- Click Open Full Profile.
- Click the Info tab from your Customers Profile.
- And view the Customer's last activity at info:
What actions are considered "Activity"?
Activity is registered when a Customer performs an action on your site.
An easy way to think of Activity is when a page load occurs.
- Creating an account on your site by making a purchase,
- Logging into your site,
- Opening and refreshing the Library page,
- Opening and refreshing a Product page,
- Clicking the Start or Resume Button in a Product,
- Clicking Next Module and Next Lesson in a Product,
- When the Customer posts a comment in a Product,
- When the Customer refreshes a Product Lesson page,
- Commenting in a Community Product,
- Creating a Lesson in a Community Product,
- Sending a direct message to another Customer in a Community Product,
- "Liking" a Lesson in a Community Product,
- Visiting a page on your site (landing pages, standard website pages, pipelines pages).
What actions are not considered "Activity"?
Most actions performed by a Customer on your site is considered to be "activity", but some actions are not registered as "activity" on Kajabi.
This includes when:
- A Product Lesson video is played,
- A Product Lesson video is completed,
- A Product Lesson Downloadable file is clicked,
- Embedded content is played,
- A Product Lesson Audio is played,
- The "Mark as complete" button in a Product Lesson Body is clicked,
- A Customer remains in a Product or Lesson page without refreshing,
- A Form is submitted,
- An Assessment is completed,
- If an Offer is purchased, but the account credentials are not created,
- An Email Sequence or Email Broadcast is clicked or opened (this is registered as email activity rather than "activity"),
- A Customer registers to an Event,
- Or receives Event emails.
And that’s how to define Customer activity! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!