Learn the actions considered as "activity" on Kajabi that contribute to your Members "Last activity at" info.
In this article:
- Member last activity
- What actions are considered "Activity"?
- What actions are not considered "Activity"?
Member last activity
With Kajabi, view your Members last activity to gauge engagement with your site. Learn more about managing your members profile
To view your members last activity:
- Open the People tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Member you wish to view.
- Click the Info tab from your Members Profile.
- And view the Members last activity at info:
What actions are considered "Activity"?
Activity is registered when a Member performs an action on your site. An easy way to think of Activity is when a page load occurs.
- Creating an account on your site by making a purchase,
- Logging into your site,
- Opening and refreshing the Library page,
- Opening and refreshing a Product page,
- Clicking the Start or Resume Button in a Product,
- Clicking Next Category and Next Post in a Product,
- When the Member posts a comment in a Product,
- When the Member refreshes a Product Post page,
- Commenting in a Community Product,
- Creating a Post in a Community Product,
- Sending a direct message to another Member in a Community Product,
- "Liking" a Post in a Community Product,
- Visiting a page on your site (landing pages, standard website pages, pipelines pages).
What actions are not considered "Activity"?
Most actions performed by a Member on your site is considered to be "activity", but some actions are not registered as "activity" on Kajabi.
This includes when:
- A Product Post video is played,
- A Product Post video is completed,
- A Product Post Downloadable file is clicked,
- Embedded content is played,
- A Product Post Audio is played,
- The "Mark as complete" button in a Product Post Body is clicked,
- A Member remains in a Product or Post page without refreshing,
- A Form is submitted,
- An Assessment is completed,
- If an Offer is purchased, but the account credentials are not created,
- An Email Sequence or Email Broadcast is clicked or opened (this is registered as email activity rather than "activity"),
- A Member registers to an Event,
- Or receives Event emails.