Learn to disable standard website pages in the global settings of your Website Builder.
In this article:
What pages can I disable?
Don't want to use some of the new pages available with the Website Builder?
With the website builder you have the flexibility to disable:
- Member Directory. What is the Member Directory?
- Announcement page. What is the Announcement page?
By default, all standard website pages are enabled.
Disabling any of these pages will make the pages inaccessible to site visitors.
How to disable your website page
To disable a standard website page:
- Open the Website tab.
- Select Customize.
- Click Settings from the sidebar panel.
- Open Disabled Pages.
- Select the pages you wish to disable.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes: