Learn about the most recent updates available with Kajabi Offers.
What's New With Kajabi Offers
With Kajabi Offers we have redesigned the Offer editor to streamline the creation of your Offers to help you package and sell your Products faster than ever before:
- New creation flow
- Same tools, improved efficiency
Continue reading to learn more about the improvements available with the new Offers editor.
Try the new Offer Edit Experience with Kajabi Labs!
New creation flow
Create your Offer with the essentials from the start to get your Offer up and running.
With the new creation flow, create your Offer with a:
- Select all the Product(s) you wish to include in your Offer
- And set your price with your selected payment type
The Offer Editor has a new look
Edit your Offer with the redesigned Offer editor to do all the same actions you know and love and more!
With the new Offer Editor, build your Offer:
- Include or remove any additional Products,
- Customize your Product Access,
- Set up Post-Purchase actions,
- Add Automations,
- Adjust your Offer Details,
- Design your Offer Checkout page,
- Include an Upsell,
- And more with Additional Settings:
Update your Offer Details from the newly created, dedicated Offer Details page to:
- Change the Offer Title,
- Add an Internal Title to help you and your team easily identify your Offer,
- And include a Description to display on a page with an Offer card,
- Update your Price Details,
- Select the Payment Providers you wish to connect to your Offer,
- And set Offer limits.
Just as before, you can design your Offer Checkout Page to fit your brand and business. With the new Offer Editor, your Checkout page editor can be accessed from the same location as the previous editor. Learn to edit your checkout page
With the new Offer Editor, your Upsells have a dedicated page for you to add, edit, and manage Upsells for each Offer:
With the newly added Additional Settings page, manage the Notifications for your Offer and activate or deactivate Affiliate commissions.
Send the member to a third party email provider: This setting allows you to integrate the Offer with a third-party email provider. This way you can send the customers information to one of your integrated services.
Send a notification to your team: Enable this setting to be notified via email when someone purchases the Offer. Add multiple emails by hitting the tab/enter key after each email.
Cart Abandonment Emails: Automatically send a follow-up email after a potential customer fills out a form upon checkout but doesn't complete their purchase.
This setting allows you to set an Affiliate Commission for the offer. This way your Affiliate is credited the specified percentage with Affiliate tracking.
With the new More settings menu, access your Offer stats, connect Webhooks, clone your Offer, and permanently delete your Offer: