Adding an expiration date to your Offer gives you control over how long your Offer is available to be purchased. Learn how to add an expiration date to your Offers.
In this article:
Adding an offer expiration date
To Add an Expiration Date to your Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Offer you wish to limit or create a new Offer.
- Then, open Offer Details.
- Navigate to the Limit Offer section.
- Select Time limit.
- Select an expiration Date and Time from the calendar dropdown.
- Specify the action when the expiration date is reached:
- Expired page - Lead to the general expiration page with custom copy.
- Landing page - Lead to a custom landing page. Learn more
- Then, click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Redirecting expired offers to a custom landing page
Once your Offer has expired, visitors will be redirected to a separate page when attempting to access the expired Offer.
When setting up your Offer Expiration date, you will also be prompted to choose between a basic 404 page and a custom Landing Page.
To redirect expired offers to a custom landing page:
- In the Limit Offers card, click the dropdown menu labeled When date is reached, go to.
- From inside the dropdown, you will have the option to choose between the Expired Page that Kajabi has provided or a custom Landing Page.
- If selecting Landing Page, you will then be prompted to choose which landing page you would like your members redirected to in the dropdown labeled Select a Landing Page.
- Once you have made your selection, click Save in the top right corner of the page.