Although Kajabi doesn't have a native feature to verify age, there are third-party applications that can be added to your site to display an age verification popup. Learn to add an age verification popup to your Kajabi Site pages and Checkout pages.
In this article:
- Create an age verification popup with an embed code
- Add your age verification popup to your Kajabi Site pages
- Add your age verification popup to your Checkout page
Step 1. Create an age verification popup with an embed code
Start by using a third-party application like AgeChecker.net's Age Gate to create your own age verification popup and custom embed code.
After you've created your popup, copy your embed code.
Example embed code:
Step 2. Add your age verification popup to your Kajabi pages
Follow these steps to add your age verification popup to your Kajabi pages:
- Navigate to your Dashboard.
- Click Settings.
- Select Site Details.
- Locate Page scripts.
- Paste your custom embed code in the Header Page Scripts field.
Note: Adding your popup embed code to the Page Scripts of your site will install your popup on every page of your site.
- Click Save:
- Click the Preview website icon on the Website tab of your Dashboard to preview your age verification popup:
Add your age verification popup to your Checkout page
With your age verification embed code, you can add your popup to your Checkout pages to ensure that your customers acknowledge they meet your age requirement to purchase.
To add your age verification popup to a Checkout page:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Select Checkout Settings from Site Settings.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page to Checkout Tracking Code.
- Then, add your age verification embed code to the Header Tracking Code field.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
And that's how to add an age verification popup to your Kajabi site! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!