Although Kajabi does not have a native feature to verify age, there are third-party applications that can be added to your site to display an age verification popup. Learn to add an age verification popup to your Kajabi Site Pages and Checkout pages.
In this article:
- Create an age verification popup with an embed code
- Add your age verification popup to your Kajabi Site Pages
- Add your age verification pop up to your checkout page
Step 1. Create an age verification popup with an embed code
Start by using a third-party application like AgeChecker.net's Age Gate to create your own age verification popup and custom embed code.
After you have created your popup, copy your embed code.
Example embed code:
Step 2. Add your age verification popup to your Kajabi Pages
Follow these steps to add your age verification popup to your Kajabi Pages:
- Navigate to your Dashboard.
- Click Settings.
- Select Site Details.
- Locate Page Scripts.
- Add your custom embed code in the Header Page Scripts text box.
Note: Adding your popup embed code to the Page Scripts of your site will install your popup on every page of your site.
- Click Save:
- Click Preview next to the Website tab from your Dashboard to preview your age verification popup:
Add your age verification pop up to your checkout page
With your age verification embed code you can add your popup to your checkout pages with checkout settings to ensure that your customers acknowledge that they meet your age verification to purchase.
To add your age verification popup to your checkout pages:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Select Checkout Settings from Site Settings.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page to Checkout Tracking Code.
- Then, add your age verification embed code to the Header Tracking Code field.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes: