Learn to create a Customers-only experience by making links on your Navigation menu visible only to Customers who are logged in to your site. Learn how to make a Navigation menu link visible to logged-in users only.
Make a navigation menu link visible to logged-in users only
To make a navigation menu link visible to logged-in users only:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, select Navigation.
- Locate an existing Navigation menu or create a new Navigation menu.
- Click the Edit icon next to an existing Navigation link or create a new Navigation link.
- Select the Visible to logged in users only checkbox.
- Click Save to save your changes:
And that’s how you can make a menu link visible exclusively to logged-in users! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!