The role you select for an Account User controls how much access the Account User has to your Kajabi account. Learn how to change the role of an Account User.
Changing the role of an account user
An Account User's role can be changed at any time.
To change an Account User's role:
- Open Settings from your Dashboard.
- Locate the Account settings section.
- Select Account Users.
- Select the name of the Account User you would like to update, or click the Edit icon.
- Navigate to the Role section.
- Select a new Role. Learn more about the difference between each role
- Click Save:
And that’s how you can change the role of an Account User! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!