Learn to verify your custom domain on Kajabi to set up your Google Workspace.
In this article:
Looking to connect, create, and collaborate with your entire team on Google Workspace?
With Google Workspace you can build custom business emails for your Kajabi email campaigns, organize your events with Google Calendar, collaborate with your team on upcoming projects, and more!
With the power of Google Workspace and Kajabi you can streamline and connect your workflow.
If you wish to use Google Workspace with your site on Kajabi you will need to connect a custom domain to Kajabi and verify your domain to complete your Google Workspace setup.
If you have purchased your custom domain from a registrar that does not partner with Google you will be required to verify your domain to ensure the protection and privacy of your Google Workspace and Domain.
Before verifying your domain to set up your Google Workspace, you will first need to connect your custom domain to Kajabi.
The verification process cannot be completed with a Kajabi Subdomain as you will need access to your domain DNS settings.
After successfully connecting your custom domain to Kajabi, verify your domain in Google Workspace.
Step 1. Get your verification code
- Open the Google Workspace setup tool.
- Then, sign in to your Google Admin console.
Note: You will need to sign in with your Google Administrator account.
- Click Continue next to the Verify your domain card.
- Locate your verification code and click Copy:
Step 2. Add your verification code to your DNS Settings on Kajabi
- In a separate browser window or tab, log into your Kajabi account.
- Click Settings in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard.
- Open Domain to access your Domain Settings.
- Click the right-arrow to open your DNS Settings for your connected custom domain.
- Click + Custom Record in the top-right corner.
- Select TXT Record.
- In the name field, enter the @ symbol.
- Then, in the TXT Record field, enter your Google Workspace verification code from Step 1.
- Click Add to apply:
Step 3. Verify your domain
- Navigate back to your Google Admin Console.
- Then, click Verify my domain: