Learn to use Acuity to schedule your coaching sessions for your Coaching Product.
In this article:
- What is Acuity?
- Step 1. Set up your Acuity event
- Step 2. Add your Acuity scheduling link to your Coaching Product
What is Acuity?
Acuity is a third-party scheduling tool that can be used to schedule and manage your meetings and events.
With Kajabi's Coaching Product you can use Acuity to schedule your coaching sessions and set up meetings with your Members.
Use Acuity to set time blocks, adjust your appointments, and manage your overall scheduling outside Kajabi while giving your Members an easy-to-use scheduling tool for your Coaching Product.
Step 1. Set up your Acuity event
Let's get started by first creating an event in Acuity.
If you haven't created an Acuity account yet, go ahead and do that now. Click here to create your Acuity account.
In your Acuity account, create and customize your Appointment Type to allow your Members to self-schedule through Acuity.
After creating and customizing your appointment type, copy your appointment link to add to your Coaching Product on Kajabi and allow your Members to self schedule directly from your Coaching Product.
Copy your appointment link:
- Open the Client Scheduling Page from your Acuity dashboard.
- Then, select Copy under the General Scheduling Page Link:
Step 2. Add your Acuity scheduling link to your Coaching Product
After creating your appointment on Acuity and copying your scheduling page link, enter your scheduling link into your Coaching Product.
Start by navigating to your Kajabi Dashboard, then:
- Select Products from your Dashboard.
- Select Coaching.
- Click Get started.
- Select Single session or Package for your new Coaching program.
- Then, enter your New Coaching Program:
- Coach name
- Product description
- Click Continue.
- Next, select Custom link for your Scheduling preference.
- Then, paste in the scheduling page link copied in Step 1:
- Click Continue.
- Customize your program's appearance with colors and your thumbnail image.
- Then, click Continue.
- Set up your Offer Pricing and click Save and Finish to create your Coaching Product.
Now that you have connected your Acuity scheduling page, complete your Coaching Product by building the remaining details of your Coaching Product!
And that’s how you can connect Acuity to your Coaching Product! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!