Learn to feature your images, videos, and testimonials on your page with an interactive Carousel Section.
In this article:
- What is a carousel section?
- Adding a carousel section
- Customizing your carousel section
- Carousel section settings
What is a carousel section?
With the Carousel Section you can showcase your images, videos, and testimonials with an engaging, interactive slideshow or carousel:
Adding a carousel section
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your page. Learn more
- Navigate to the sidebar panel.
- Click Add Section.
- Select Carousel as the Section type.
- Click Add to generate the new Carousel Section at the bottom of your page.
- Then, click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your carousel section
Begin customizing your Carousel Section by enabling Edit Mode to easily view each Carousel Block while you are editing your Section:
The Carousel Section contains Blocks that you may be familiar with (i.e., images, videos, and testimonials), but there are unique capabilities that are only available with the Carousel Section.
With the Carousel Section you can create custom, interactive slideshows containing your uploaded images, testimonials, and videos.
- Image Slide: Upload a new image or recent image file. Learn more about the Image Block
- Testimonial Slide: Showcase your testimonials with customizable text and upload an image of your recommender. Learn more about testimonials
- Video Embed Slide: Upload video embed code. Learn more about the Video Embed Block
- Video Slide: Upload a new video or recent video file. Learn more about the Video Block
To add Carousel Blocks:
- Open the Carousel Section.
- Navigate to the sidebar editor.
- Click Add Content.
- Select your desired Block:
Carousel section settings
Adjust your Carousel Section Settings to change the appearance, size, arrows, and animation.
Enable Full Width to display your media content with the full width of the browser window:
Adjust the height of your Section after each slide change.
Enable Show navigation to give your viewers a page indicator to preview the number of pages they can view in your carousel:
Customize the navigation indicator size (8 - 24) and spacing (2 - 24) with the slider or by entering your desired units.
Choose to Hide arrows from your viewers, customize the arrow color to fit your brand, and adjust the arrow size with the slider or by entering your desired size:
With the Animation setting you can enable Autoplay slides to automatically change the slides without requiring your viewers to click through them manually:
Customize the transition type to slide or fade into the next media asset:
Additional Section Settings
Click into the following settings to learn more:
And that's how to add a Carousel Section! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!