Learn how your coaching clients can add notes to their coaching session.
In this article:
How your clients can add notes
Your coaching clients can add shared and private notes in their note tab.
For your clients to add notes:
- Open the Coaching Product from their Library.
- Click the Session they wish to add their notes to.
- Open the Notes tab.
- Add Shared Notes or personal Client Notes.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Their personal client notes will not be visible to the admin and is only accessible to the client that added the note.
How to view your clients shared notes
To view your shared notes:
- Open the Product tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Coaching.
- Select the Coaching Product you wish to view.
- Click the name of the customer you wish to view.
- Select the Session you wish to view.
- Open the Notes tab:
If you have connected Calendly to your Coaching Program, your Coaching Dashboard will include an additional page before displaying your Programs.
And that’s how your customers can add notes to your Coaching Product! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!