In this article:
- What is the Community Product?
- How to add a Customer to your Community
- How to remove someone from your Community
What is the Community Product?
Creating a Community Product on Kajabi is a great way to create a space for your Customers to communicate and connect directly from your site, similar to a forum. Think of a forum or a social platform, but protected by a paywall and only accessible to your Customers.
Your Community on Kajabi can be delivered as an add-on to your other services, as a standalone Product, or as a subscription.
Design and deliver an impactful experience for your Customers with the Community Product in a way that best fits your business.
How to add a Customer to your Community
A Customer of your Kajabi site can be added to your Community Product either through purchasing an Offer that the Community Product has been attached to or by being granted that Offer. Remember, the Community Product must be created first before it can be added to an Offer.
Resources on how to add Customers to your Community:
- This guide will show you how to create an Offer for your Community.
- This guide will show how to grant the Offer.
How to remove someone from your Community
To remove someone from your Community, you will need to revoke access to the Community Product Offer from the Contacts Tab.
To revoke access:
- Open the Contacts tab.
- Select an existing Contact.
- Click Open full profile to expand the Contact information.
- Select the Purchases tab on the Contact profile.
- Click View for the Offer you wish to revoke access to.
- Then, select Revoke Access on the top left or Revoke Product for a specific Product under "Products Included in this Offer":
This will remove the person's access to the Community Product. If they would like to rejoin the Community, they will need to either purchase the Offer again, or you can grant them the Offer.
And that’s how you can manage your Community Customers! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!