Crazy Egg is a subscription-based analytics platform that tracks and optimizes website visitor behavior through the use of heat map reports and A/B tests. Learn how to connect Crazy Egg to your Kajabi site!
In this article:
- Step 1. Create a snapshot
- Step 2. Install the Crazy Egg tracking code on Kajabi
- Step 3. Check your Crazy Egg installation
Step 1. Create a snapshot
To connect Crazy Egg to Kajabi, first you will need to create a Snapshot for your Kajabi website in Crazy Egg. Learn how to create a Crazy Egg Snapshot here.
Step 2. Install the Crazy Egg tracking code on Kajabi
After your snapshot has been created, go here and copy the Crazy Egg script to your computer's clipboard:
Next, you will add the Crazy Egg script to Kajabi:
- Go to Settings.
- Then, select Site Details.
- Scroll down to Page Scripts.
Page Scripts is where you will paste the Crazy Egg script.
- After pasting the script, remember to click Save to keep your changes:
Step 3. Check your Crazy Egg installation
Finally, you will want to ensure the Crazy Egg tracking script was installed correctly.
After pasting the code, give it some time to fully install. This can take up to 24 hours. After allowing your setup to fully install, test your installation on Crazy Egg.
- Click on the Action button for that snapshot.
- Then, Check Installation.
- Crazy Egg will then test the installation and display the results:
To learn how to manually check your tracking script installation more in-depth, visit Crazy Egg's Support Guide here.
And that's how to connect Crazy Egg to Kajabi! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!