In this article:
Why add a Strikethrough Price?
Adding a Strikethrough Price on your Pricing Card is an excellent way to advertise a lower rate, or limited time discount. This will draw the viewers eye to the deal and showcase the savings they will receive:
Add a Pricing Card block
First, you will want to add a Pricing Card block to your page.
To add a Pricing Card block:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Pricing Card.
- Your newly created Pricing Card Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
To learn more about adding a Pricing Card block and other Pricing Card features, please go here.
Add the Strikethrough Price
Next, you will want to add the Strikethrough Price code to the Pricing Card:
- Click on the Pricing Card that you want to edit.
- In the field titled "Price" add this code: <strike>ORIGINAL PRICE HERE</strike>
- In that code, replace the "ORIGINAL PRICE HERE" text with the price you want to have the strike through. This should be the original price of the offer, NOT the discount price.
- After the </strike> text, add the discounted price, to showcase the discounted price on the card.
- Remember to click save to keep your changes: