In this article:
Why add a Strikethrough Price?
Adding a Strikethrough Price on your Pricing Card is an excellent way to advertise a lower rate or limited time discount. It will draw the viewer's eye to the deal and showcase the savings they will receive:
Add a Pricing Card Block
First you'll need to create a Pricing Card Block on your page.
To add a Pricing Card Block:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your page. Learn more
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Pricing Card.
- Your newly created Pricing Card Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
To learn more about adding a Pricing Card Block and other Pricing Card features, please go here.
Add the Strikethrough Price
Next, you'll add the Strikethrough Price code to the Pricing Card:
- Click on the Pricing Card you created.
- In the field titled "Price" add this code: <strike>ORIGINAL PRICE HERE</strike>
- In the code snippet, replace "ORIGINAL PRICE HERE" with the price you want to strike through. This should be the original price of the offer, NOT the discounted price.
- After the </strike> tag, add the discounted price to showcase it on the card.
- Remember to click save to keep your changes:
And that's how to add a Strikethrough Price in a Pricing Card on your page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!