Learn about the Creator Mobile App to access your site information and contacts on the go with the Creator Mobile App.
In this article:
Kajabi Creator Mobile App
With the Creator Mobile App, you can manage your site from anywhere!
As long as you have your mobile device, you can track your site's performance, review recent transactions, manage your contacts, and update your account.
Logging into the Creator Mobile App will present an overview of the following analytics so you can easily track the performance of your site:
- Offers sold - The number of Offers sold during your selected time frame.
- Net revenue - The total amount of money generated by your business after refunds or discounts have been removed from the total.
- New members - The number of new customers on your site within your selected date range.
- Opt-ins - The number of forms submitted on your site within your filtered time frame.
- Total page views - The number of times a user visited a page on your site within your filtered time frame.
- Unique page views - This number represents a total of page views generated by a single user during the same session.
Filter your date range to view your analytics based on your selected time frame (e.g., the last 30 days).
View information about your site's recent transactions by clicking Transactions from the Creator Mobile App Dashboard:
Open your Notifications to view your recent notifications. Within your Notifications, you may be notified of the following actions:
- A purchase has been processed.
- A payment has been received.
- A payment has failed.
- A payment has been refunded.
- A contact has opted-in (or subscribed) to receive your marketing emails.
- A customer has enrolled to your Offer.
Adjust your Notification settings by opening the Manage tab and selecting Push Notifications.
Toggle on the actions that you want to be notified about and toggle off the notifications that you wish to ignore (or pause).
Open Manage to switch to another website connected to your account (only available if you have more than one website), configure your Push notifications, manage your contacts, adjust your account information, submit feedback about the Creator Mobile App, view Kajabi's Policies, and visit our Help Center!
Control your notifications by selecting the actions that you want to be notified about and deselecting the notifications that you wish to ignore (or pause).
Within the Manage tab, you can create, view, and edit a contact's information.
Open Contacts to view, filter, and sort your list. Locate a contact and update their contact information, add notes, create tags, and grant or revoke Offers.
Downloading the Kajabi Creator App
No matter where you are, you can access your site as long as you have your mobile device (like your phone!).
Download the Creator Mobile App and allow yourself the freedom to build your business from anywhere.