Learn how to use the Creator Mobile App to access your Kajabi site on the go.
In this article:
Kajabi Creator Mobile App
With the Creator Mobile App, you can manage your site from anywhere!
As long as you have your mobile device, you can track your site's performance, review recent transactions, manage your contacts, update your account, create AI-generated content, add a video to a lesson, and more.
When you log into the Creator Mobile App, you'll see an overview of the following analytics so you can easily track the performance of your site:
- Offers sold - The number of Offers sold during your selected time frame.
- Net revenue - The total amount of money generated by your business after refunds and discounts have been deducted.
- New customers - The number of new customers on your site within your selected date range.
- Opt-ins - The number of people who've opted into receiving communications from you within your filtered time frame.
- Total views - The total number of times your site has been viewed within your filtered time frame.
- Unique views - The total number of times your site has been viewed by a unique user during your filtered time frame.
Filter your date range to view your analytics based on your selected time frame (e.g., the last 30 days).
AI content assistant
Create AI-generated content for your social media posts, emails, sales videos, course outlines, landing pages, and more with the AI content assistant. Learn more
To access the AI assistant, simply click the icon at the top right of the Dashboard:
View information about your site's recent transactions by clicking Transactions from the Creator Mobile App Dashboard:
Open your Notifications to view your recent notifications. You may be notified of the following actions:
- A purchase has been processed.
- A payment has been received.
- A payment has failed.
- A payment has been refunded.
- A contact has opted-in (or subscribed) to receive your marketing emails.
- A customer has enrolled to your Offer:
Use the Create feature to record or upload a video and add it to a new or existing Course Lesson. Enjoy the convenience of creating new Course material on the go with this mobile experience! Learn more
To add your video, open the Create tab:
Open Manage to switch to another website connected to your account (only available if you have more than one website), configure your push notifications, manage your contacts, view additional analytics, adjust your account information, submit feedback about the Creator Mobile App, view Kajabi's Policies, and visit Kajabi University or our Help Center!
Control your push notifications (i.e. pop-up banner notifications) by toggling on the actions that you want to be notified about and toggling off the notifications that you wish to ignore (or pause):
Within the Manage tab, you can create, view, and edit a contact's information.
Open Contacts to view, filter, and sort your list. Locate a contact and update their contact information, add notes, create tags, and grant or revoke offers:
Downloading the Kajabi Creator App
No matter where you are, you can access your site as long as you have your mobile device (like your phone!).
Download the Creator Mobile App and allow yourself the freedom to build your business from anywhere.