Learn how to pay your past-due Kajabi invoice through the Kajabi Dashboard.
In this article:
Do you have a past-due Kajabi invoice? No worries! Kajabi now makes it easy to pay your past-due invoice and get back on track!
When you have a past-due Kajabi invoice, you will now see an alert on your dashboard letting you know that the automatic invoice payment was not successful:
In that alert, you can choose to Update your payment method to pay the invoice, view your invoices, or get more info about the issue.
How to update your payment:
- Press Update payment on the late payment alert:
- Pressing Update payment will trigger a pop-up in which you can update your payment information to complete the payment.
If payment has not been received after notification of a past-due invoice, your Kajabi account will be suspended.
This means that, while your site will still be live and accessible by your members, your admin tools will be locked and you will not be able to make any site changes or perform admin tasks:
To fix this, you will need to update your payment and pay the past-due invoice. A successful payment will result in the account suspension being lifted.
To update payment:
- Payment can be updated from your dashboard by selecting the Update payment button from the Suspended Account alert:
- The Update payment button will trigger a pop-up where payment can be updated and completed:
If the payment on a past-due invoice has not been collected past the suspension period, your account and subscription plan will be canceled. This means that your site will not be accessible and your members will not have access.
To reactivate your account:
- To reactivate your account, please select the Update Payment button from the Cancelled account alert. This will trigger a pop-up where payment can be completed:
Learn more about reactivating your account here.
And that's how to pay your Kajabi invoice! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!