Learn to engage your community with polls.
Create a poll on the web
Engage your community members with a poll inside of a chat:
- Open the Products tab from your Dashboard.
- Select Community from the sidebar.
- Click Go to Community.
- Open the Circle where you want to create a poll.
(Note: To create a poll, you'll need to have a chat style Circle. Create a Chat Circle.)
- Click the "+" icon at the lower left next to the message field.
- Click Create poll.
- Enter your poll questions and answer options.
- (Optional) Use the toggle to allow multiple answer submissions.
- Set how long you want the poll to remain open using the End Date field.
- Double-check your poll details and click Create:
Create a poll on mobile
Create a poll in your community chat circle from the mobile app:
- Open the mobile app and select the Circles tab.
- Select the chat circle where you want to create a poll.
- Click the + icon at the lower left (on the message entry field):
- Select Create a Poll.
- Add your poll questions and answer options as desired.
- Choose if you want to allow multiple answers or not.
- Then, choose an end date for your poll.
- Double check your poll details and click Create Poll:
And that’s how you can create polls in your Community circles! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!