Adding custom pages to your Kajabi Community provides the perfect place for you to compile notes, resources, PDFs, videos, worksheets, and more for your community members to easily access.
In this article:
- What is a custom page?
- How to make your custom page your primary page
- Adding your custom page
- Troubleshooting your custom page
What is a custom page?
You can embed almost any webpage or document as a custom page in your Community. Use your custom page to compile resources like videos, templates, or tip sheets - or link to your Kajabi website homepage, store page, or member library. Another popular option is to use the custom page as a welcome page to onboard your members with a welcome video and more.
The link to your custom page will appear in the top navigation bar of your Community site. You can optionally choose to make your custom page the primary Community page.
How to make your custom page your primary page
If you set a custom page as your primary page, this means it will be the page your members land on when they access the Community. If you don't set this as your primary page, your members will land on the Challenge page.
To make a custom page your primary page, follow the steps for adding your custom page and turn on the toggle setting to Make this my primary page.
Adding your custom page
To add a custom page:
- Go into your Community and locate your profile icon at the top right of the page.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to your profile icon to open the options menu.
- Under "Community" select Settings.
- Then, in the left sidebar select Navigation Menu.
- Click +Add Page.
- Enter a navigation link name for your page in the Page Title field.
- Then, enter your page URL in the Embed Link field.
- (Optional) Click the toggle "on" to Make this your primary page if desired.
- Click Create to keep your changes:
Troubleshooting your custom page
Embedding an external web page off Kajabi?
You may need to manually enable iframe embedding of your site page. If you manage your own site, search your provider's help documentation for how to allow iframe embeds. If your site is managed by a third party, request them to allow iframe embeds in app.vibely.io.
Embedding a PDF document?
To embed a PDF, you'll need to first add your document to a hosting service like Google Drive and then copy and paste the share link.
Embedding a Notion page?
And that’s how you can add a custom page to your Community! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!