Just like the humans that make them up, communities will go through phases. You'll see members come and go, so it’s important to always be sharing and growing. Here are some tips for growing your membership and keeping your wider audience engaged.
Tips to engage your audience and grow your Community
1. Start sharing content with your early members right away
Together you can try out Kajabi Community features like:
- Live room with video chat, breakout groups, screen share, and recordings.
- Circles to facilitate communication and share the experience together.
- Challenges with progress wheels and growth trackers for accountability.
2. Post exciting teasers and updates on social media
Use your social media accounts to engage your audience:
- Instagram polls are an interactive way to get feedback, collect social proof for future sharing, and build anticipation. Responses can be re-shared for social proof once your Community is live!
- Speak to your audience and tell them why you created this space and how new members will benefit. Captions are a must with short attention spans.
- Weave in social proof to trigger FOMO. Initial member posts, new members chatting, and exciting Challenges are a great way to attract more members.
3. Share exciting details about specific Challenges, Meetups, or Circles
Have a 14-day Challenge coming up? A DIY Workshop? Or a Q&A? Get the word out!
Let everyone know about upcoming Challenges and Events to build excitement. Share previous Challenge winners and celebrate your members.
And that’s how you can generate excitement and grow your Community! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!