Use your Community Leaderboard to track member engagement in your Community.
In this article:
- The Community Leaderboard
- View your Leaderboard on the web app
- View your Leaderboard on the mobile app
The Community Leaderboard
Your Community Leaderboard lists the most active members of your Community (all-time and monthly). Members can accrue points toward their Leaderboard position in the following ways:
- Complete a Challenge (100 points)
- Your post is inspiring (1 point)
- Leave feedback/comment on a post (3 points, 1 comment per post)
- Being inspired by someone's post (1 point)
- Vote in a poll (1 point)
- First 5 messages sent (1 point each for 5 messages only)
- Someone likes your message (1 point per like)
View your Leaderboard on the web app
To view your Community Leaderboard on the web app:
- Click the Leaderboard tab in the left sidebar.
- Select All-time or Monthly:
View your Leaderboard on the mobile app
To view your Community Leaderboard on the mobile app:
- Select the Home icon in the bottom navigation bar.
- Then, select the Leaderboard icon (four vertical lines) at the top right:
Still have questions? Let us know your question below to have it added to the list or reach out to Support if you need additional assistance. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!