Learn to block or report someone who violates the Kajabi Vibe Check policy for acceptable conduct.
In this article:
- Reporting vs. blocking
- Blocking or reporting someone on the web app
- Blocking or reporting someone on the mobile app
Reporting vs. blocking
Kajabi has a strict Vibe Check policy outlining unacceptable behavior in a Kajabi Community.
If you ever see any bullying, harassment, hate speech, spam, trolling, or other behavior that makes you or your Community members feel uncomfortable, don't hesitate to report and/or block the offending person.
Each member of your Community also has the ability to block or report another Community member.
Reporting a Community member
If you believe a member of your Community has exhibited behavior the Kajabi team needs to know about, you can report them for that behavior.
When reporting a Community member to Kajabi for a Vibe Check policy violation, please be sure to include a clear explanation of why. This will help ensure that appropriate action is taken by the Kajabi team if necessary.
Blocking a Community member
A blocked Community member can no longer view or message the person who blocked them. Other members of the Community, however, will still be able to see and receive messages from that person.
Blocking or reporting someone on the web app
You can find the Report and Block buttons inside of direct messages. To block or report a Community member using the web app:
- Click the Find Members tab in the Community sidebar.
- Select the name of the member you wish to block or report to open their profile.
- Click the paper plane icon to open a direct message window.
- Then, click the vertical ellipsis in the upper right of the screen to open the reporting options.
- Select either Report or Block as desired:
Blocking or reporting someone on the mobile app
You can find the Report and Block buttons inside of direct messages. To block or report a Community member using the mobile app:
- Select Circles from the bottom navigation bar.
- Then, select the Message icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select the Start convo button.
- Select the member you want to report or block (use the search bar if needed).
- Then, select the horizontal ellipsis at the top right of the screen.
- Choose between Block or Report:
And that’s how you can protect your Community by blocking or reporting someone! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!