Learn to add custom code to your pages built with the legacy theme, Premier, without needing access to the Code Editor.
In this article:
Adding a Custom Code Section
Embedding custom code can be used to embed or add custom code to include schedulers, videos, or customize the appearance of a section of your page.
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the page editor.
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Click Custom Content section and click Add.
- Your newly added Custom Content Section will be added to the bottom of the page.
- In the Custom Content Section, scroll to the bottom of the editor and click Add Content.
- Then, select Custom Code.
- Finally, paste your copied custom code or enter custom code into the Code field.
- Remember to click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your Custom Code Block
The Custom Code block can be used to embed or add custom code for a variety of purposes including:
- Adding custom code (like embedding a calendar to your page) without requiring access to the Code Editor of your site
- Creating blank spaces on your page to design beautiful, unique landing page layouts.
- And more! Test out this Block to see how you can design unique landing pages to fit your business with the Custom Code Block.
Adjust the alignment of the Block within your Custom Content Section:
Change the size of your Custom Code Block by selecting your desired container width.
Place this block on its own row
Separate your Content Blocks within your Custom Content Section by toggling on this setting.