Learn to connect ConvertKit with Kajabi to integrate ConvertKit's email marketing services as you build your list on your site with Kajabi.
In this article:
- ConvertKit and Kajabi
- Step 1. ConvertKit to Kajabi
- Step 2. Adding the ConvertKit Form ID to a Kajabi form
ConvertKit and Kajabi
ConvertKit is an email marketing service for running email marketing campaigns. With ConvertKit, create opt-in forms, tag subscribers, set-up automation, and send email follow-up messages.
Connect ConvertKit and Kajabi to send your ConvertKit emails to contacts opting into your Forms on Kajabi. If you wish to send additional information including tags to ConvertKit, read How to Use Zapier with Kajabi.
Learn more about Kajabi's Email Campaigns to create and design engaging emails directly from your Kajabi site!
Step 1. ConvertKit to Kajabi
Log in to ConvertKit to get the API Key for your integration:
- Go to Account Settings.
- Copy the API Key:
To activate your ConvertKit integration in Kajabi:
- Open the Settings tab.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Toggle On the ConvertKit integration.
- Paste the ConvertKit API Key.
- Click Save:
Step 2. Adding the ConvertKit Form ID to a Kajabi form
In your ConvertKit account:
- Create a new Form (Tip: Enable double opt-in on your ConvertKit Form).
- Copy the Form ID from the Form page URL.
In your Kajabi admin:
- Create a new Form or edit an existing one (Tip: Disable double opt-in from your Kajabi Form to avoid duplicate emails).
- Check the box next to "Send the contact to a third party email provider".
- Select ConvertKit.
- Paste the Form ID:
- Click Save at the top right of the page and you're good to go!
Submissions through that Kajabi Form will be added to your Form in ConvertKit.
If you wish to send a Customer's information to ConvertKit after an Offer is purchased read How to Set Up After Purchase Settings for details.
Keep in mind, if an Offer is granted, the Customer's information will not be sent to your third-party email provider.