Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website. Learn to add your Pixel ID to your site on Kajabi with this guide.
In this article:
Connect your Facebook Pixel ID to Kajabi
Step 1. Create your Facebook Pixel and Generate your Access Token
If you haven't created a Facebook Pixel, click here to learn how to create and install a Facebook Pixel.
After creating your Facebook Pixel, generate your access token.
Step 2. Connect your Facebook Pixel to your Kajabi Site:
- From the Events Manager Page, click Use a partner from the popup.
- Then, select Kajabi.
- Follow the onscreen setup instructions to copy and paste your Pixel ID.
- Open Settings from your Kajabi Dashboard.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Scroll to Facebook Pixel and click the toggle to On.
- When the text box appears, enter your unique Pixel ID
- After adding your Pixel ID, enter your Access Token into the Access Token field:
- Then, click Save:
- Then, navigate back to your Facebook Pixel Dashboard to complete the onscreen setup instructions.
Test your Pixel
After setting up your Facebook Pixel, check that it has been set up correctly with Facebook Pixel's Test Events Tool.
Looking to test your Server Events using the Conversions API? Click here to learn more.
Not seeing any events? Learn to troubleshoot Test Events Tool Issues in Facebook Events Manager.
In Facebook Pixel, Events are any action made on a site such as Page Views, Completes a Registration (Form), or Makes a Purchase.
In your ads reporting dashboard, the Events you will be able to track are as follows:
- PageView - PageView standard events record the referrer URL of the page that triggered the function call.
Lead - A submission of information by a customer with the understanding that they may be contacted at a later date by your business.
- InitiateCheckout - The start of a checkout process. For example, clicking a Checkout button
- Purchase - The completion of a purchase, usually signified by receiving order or purchase confirmation, or a transaction receipt