Meta Pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website. Learn to add your Pixel ID to your site on Kajabi with this guide.
In this article:
Install your Meta Pixel
Step 1. Create your Meta Pixel
To create a Meta Pixel with Meta Business:
- Log into your Meta Business account (or create a new account).
- Click Events Manager in the left sidebar.
- Select + Connect Data Sources from the left sidebar.
- Choose Web, and click Connect.
- Enter a Pixel name, then click Create Pixel.
- Input your site URL (i.e., your custom domain or Kajabi subdomain) to check your partner integration eligibility, and click Next.
- Select the option to connect your website with Conversions API and Meta Pixel.
Learn more about Meta's Conversions API
- Click Next:
Step 2. Generate your API Access Token
An Access Token is required to send your event data directly from Kajabi to Meta through Meta's Conversions API. Learn more about Meta's Conversions API.
To generate your Access Token:
- Select Set up manually and click Next.
- At the Manual Implementation Overview page, click Continue.
- Select the Events you want to send through the API, then click Continue.
- Next, select the Event Parameters you want to send, and click Continue.
- Review your setup details, and click Continue.
- On the 'See Instructions' page, click the Open Implementation Guide link.
- Navigate to the 'Generate an Access Token' section and click Generate Access Token.
- Copy your Access Token (note: you'll need your Pixel ID in the next step as well).
- Configure any other settings as desired and click Finish:
Step 3. Connect your Meta Pixel to your Kajabi site
After generating your Access Token, complete your Meta Pixel integration by adding your Pixel ID and Access Token to your Kajabi site.
To add your Meta Pixel and Access Token to Kajabi:
- Click open Settings at the lower left of your Kajabi dashboard.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Scroll down to Facebook Pixel and click the toggle to On.
- Enter your Pixel ID in the Pixel Id field.
- Then, enter your Access Token in the Access Token field.
- Click Save to complete your integration:
With Meta Pixel, Events are the actions visitors take on a website, such as viewing a page, submitting a form, or making a purchase.
In your ads reporting dashboard, the Events you can track include:
Lead - When a site visitor submits information with the understanding that your business may contact them at a later date.
Initiate Checkout - When a site visitor begins a checkout process, such as by clicking a Checkout button.
Purchase - When a site visitor completes a purchase and triggers some type of confirmation or transaction receipt.
View Content - When a site visitor views a web page you care about. This event indicates that someone has visited a page URL but provides no data on what they saw or did thereafter.
- And many more! Click here for additional details on Meta Pixel Events.
- How to Set Up and Install a Meta Pixel
- Best Practices for Meta Pixel Setup
- About Meta Pixel Standard and Custom Events
- How to Capture Events
And that's how to connect Meta Pixel with Kajabi! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!