Use Email Sequences to nurture your contact list, engage with your members, and convert leads. Learn how to create, edit, and manage your Email Sequences.
In this article:
- Create a new email sequence
- Edit emails in your email sequence
- Send multiple emails per day
- Customize your email sequence
Create a new email sequence
Create a new email sequence to automate your email marketing.
What is an email sequence?
An email sequence is a series of emails sent with pre-set time intervals to contacts after they are subscribed to the sequence via trigger-based automations.
To create a new email sequence:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Email Campaigns.
- Then, click + New Email Campaign on the Email Campaigns dashboard.
- Select Email Sequence and enter your Internal Title in the text box.
- Click Continue.
- Select your email template or select the classic editor to begin building and designing the first email in your sequence.
- Click Get Started.
- Enter the internal title for the email in your Email Sequence.
- Click Create:
Edit emails in your email sequence
After creating an Email Sequence, edit the emails in your Sequence according to your brand and language.
In the Email Editor:
- Determine the number of Day(s) after a contact subscribes to receive the email in the Sequence.
- Set the Time you want the email to send to the Email Sequence subscribers. Learn more
- Enter an Internal Title to help you differentiate between the emails in your Email Sequence.
- Add a Subject to encourage your recipients to interact with your content.
- Build your content into the Body of the email:
To edit your email:
- Open the Marketing tab from the dashboard.
- Click Email Campaigns.
- Select the Email Sequence you wish to edit.
- Click your Email Title to edit:
Looking to stylize your old emails with the new visual editor? Learn to convert your email sequence emails from the classic editor to the visual editor.
Send multiple emails per day
With Email Sequences, you can send up to two emails per day to your email sequence subscribers.
This is a powerful way to leverage Email Sequences for various campaigns.
For example, you may have an Offer deadline approaching that you want to encourage your recipients to participate in. With multiple emails, you can send up to two emails on the last day of your sequence.
Set up multiple emails to be sent on the same day in your sequence by selecting the same Day (e.g., Day 1, Day 2, etc.) when creating two emails.
Customize your email sequence
Design your Email Sequence for your unique business:
- Stylize your emails with the visual editor.
- Create subscribe trigger(s) with Automations to send your emails.
- Add new emails to your Email Sequence.
- Customize your Email Sequence Settings.
- Personalize your Emails in the Sequence to your recipients.
- Use Segments to design personalized marketing content.
Example of adding a trigger:
And that’s how you can create an Email Sequence! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!