An email sequence is a series of emails sent based on trigger-based automation with pre-set time intervals. Use Email Sequences to nurture your contact list, engage with your members, and convert leads! Learn how to create, edit, and manage your Email Sequences.
In this article:
Create a new email sequence:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Email Campaigns
- Then, click + New Email Campaign on the Email Campaigns dashboard.
- Select Email Sequence and enter your Internal Title in the text box.
- Click Continue.
- Add subscribers, emails, and preview how these sequences will look:
Edit emails in your email sequence
After creating an Email Sequence, edit the emails in your Sequence according to your brand and language.
In the Email Editor:
- Determine the number of Day(s) after a contact subscribes to receive the email in the Sequence.
- Add a Subject to encourage your recipients to interact with your content.
- Build your content into the Body of the email.
To edit your email:
- Open the Marketing tab from the dashboard.
- Click Email Campaigns.
- Select the Email Sequence you wish to edit.
- Click your Email Title to edit:
Customize your email sequence
Design your Email Sequence for your unique business:
- Create subscribe trigger(s) with Automations.
- Add emails to your Email Sequence.
- Customize your Email Sequence Settings.
- Personalize your Emails in the Sequence to your recipients.
- Use Segments to design personalized marketing content.