Learn to set up a Webinar Funnel using the Zoom Webinar Funnel. You can use any webinar host to run a Webinar in Kajabi, but many of our users love using Zoom.
In this article:
Zoom Webinar Funnel Template
What is included in a Zoom Webinar Funnel?
The Zoom Webinar Funnel Template generates a:
Users will register to your webinar on this page and opt-in to receive any updates or news about the event. Let your customers know what you’ll be teaching during your webinar and why they should register!
Event with lead-up and follow-up Event Emails
The Registration Page will register the user to the Event as well as subscribe to the Event's lead-up and follow-up Event Emails. There will be a total of nine emails around the Event:
- 4 reminder emails, the last of which will contain a link to the zoom room.
- 5 follow-up emails that will link to your sales page.
All of the copies in these emails are designed directly from Brendon Burchard's Expert's Academy.
Click into an email to customize your message:
Immediately after registering your users will be taken to the confirmation page. This is the place to say thanks for registering and give them a reminder for when the event will take place. 📅
After your webinar has concluded and the event is over, your users will be sent an automatic email with a link to this page. Reiterate a few of the most valuable points from your webinar and sell your viewers on your main offer. 💸
This is where you convert leads into customers!
Lastly, the Funnel will add the Offer's checkout page to the Funnel. Make sure the checkout page is ready to go and start taking payments!
Set up Your Zoom Webinar Funnel
Step 1. Set up your webinar in Zoom
To set up your webinar in Zoom:
- Log in to your Zoom account on a web browser.
- Select the Webinar tab from the sidebar.
- Click Schedule a Webinar.
- Title your Webinar, add a description, and choose a date and duration.
- Make sure registration IS NOT REQUIRED.
- Check that the Host's video will be on when the webinar starts.
- Select Record the webinar automatically if you would like to keep a copy for later use.
- Click save and scroll down on the page to copy your Zoom Webinar link:
Step 2. Set up your Zoom Webinar Funnel
To create a Zoom Webinar Funnel:
- Open the Marketing tab from the dashboard.
- Then, select Funnel.
- Click + New Funnel.
- Choose Zoom Webinar from the Funnel Templates.
- Watch the video and click Create Funnel.
- Fill in the form with the same information you set up your webinar with on Zoom.
- Paste the webinar link from Zoom.
- Add an Offer if you are selling.
- Generate the funnel:
And that's how to set up a Zoom Webinar Funnel! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!