Learn to build, customize, and share your Offer to begin selling your Product(s) on Kajabi.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create an Offer
- Step 2. Build your Offer with the Offer Editor
- Step 3. Customize the Offer Checkout Page
- Step 4. Add your offer to a page
- Delete your Offer
Step 1. Create an Offer
First, create a new Offer to begin packaging and selling your Product(s) to your customers.
To create an Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Offers tab.
- Click + Add New Offer in the top right corner of the page.
- Complete the prompt:
- Enter your Offer Title,
- Select the Product(s) you wish to include,
- Select your Payment type.
Learn more about pricing your Offer
- Then, click Create:
Step 2. Build your Offer with the Offer Editor
After creating a new Offer, you can edit your Offer further to design an Offer that best fits your business.
With the Offer you can add Products, adjust your Member's Product Access, customize your Post-purchase experience, add Automations, and more.
Products in this Offer
During the creation of a new Offer, you will be prompted to select a Product to attach to your Offer.
In the Offer Editor you can update your included Products to include additional Product(s), remove Product(s), or replace your connected Product(s):
The flexibility of the Offer allows you to sell individual Product(s) and create Bundled Offers to encourage your customers to get the most out of the value you offer. Learn more
Adjust the access dates for Members that purchase your Offer:
With the Product Access setting, you can determine the date your Members begin access to your Product(s) and you can specify the amount of time a Member can maintain access to the Product(s) for a specific Offer. Learn more
With Kajabi, the Offer Editor is designed to give you the power to determine how your Product(s) should be packaged, sold, and delivered.
The Post-Purchase settings take your Offer to another level by allowing you to customize the settings and user experience after the Offer has been purchased.
With the Post-Purchase settings:
- Send the member to a thank you page, landing page, or custom page
- Send the member a post-purchase email
Ready to design your checkout page? Click here to learn more.
Streamline your processes with Kajabi by creating Automations for your Offers.
Creating an Offer will automatically publish the Offer and allow potential customers to locate and purchase the Offer through the Offer Checkout Page:
Although the Offer is published, if the Offer link is not shared the Offer will not be easily accessible.
Update the Offer Status to change your Offer from Published to Draft if you wish to customize your Offer behind-the-scenes and ensure that your Offer is inaccessible.
When you are ready to share and display your Offer, update your Offer Status to Published.
Be sure to share the checkout page link on a page, in an email, or your preferred media to encourage customers to purchase your newly created Offer!
With the Offer Editor, add an Internal Title to help you and your team easily identify your Offer, update the public Title for your Offer to communicate the Offer to your customers, and include a Description to display on a page with an Offer card:
If you attach an Offer card to a page on Kajabi, the Offer Description will display in the card:
Customizing your Offer Price is a crucial step to setting up your Offer.
The Offer Price will be displayed in the Offer Checkout Page and if you choose to add an Offers or Pricing Block to a page on Kajabi, the Price will display in the block.
The purpose of the Offer is to package and deliver your included Product(s) to your customers. Update the Offer pricing to ensure that your Product(s) are being purchased for the price you intend.
To learn how to customize the price of an offer, follow along with our guide here:
Upload an image to display as your Offer Thumbnail.
The Offer Thumbnail will appear in the Offer Checkout Page and if you choose to add an Offers block, the block will display the Offer Thumbnail image.
Customize your Checkout Page to best suit your brand and create a fluid and consistent user experience when purchasing your Offer. Learn more
Maximize your profit by adding an Upsell Offer to your order flow. With the Upsell, your customers can choose to purchase another product with just one click. Learn more
Manage communication options for you and your team and members that have purchased your Offer:
- Send members to third-party email provider
- Get notified when a purchase has been made
- Send cart abandonment emails if a customer abandons the Offer Checkout page
Activate Affiliate Commission to credit your Affiliate's for transactions made with their Share Links. Learn more
With your More actions, clone your Offer, communicate with other applications through webhooks, view your Offer Stats, or Delete your Offer.
Step 3. Customize the Offer Checkout Page
Design your users experience by customizing the Offer Checkout Page after
customizing the details of your Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit.
- In the top menu, click Edit Checkout:
Step 4. Add your offer to a page
Last, but not least, it is time to share your Offer by adding it to your website.
First, add an Offer Section to your Page:
- From the Dashboard, click the Website tab.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit.
- Click customize to open the Editor.
- In the sidebar, select Add Section.
- From the list, select Offer.
- Your newly created Offer block will generate at the bottom of the section.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
Then, select the Offer you would like to display:
- In your Page, hover over the Offer block you want to edit and click Edit.
- Navigate to the sidebar and select the dropdown menu under the Offer header:
Follow our Guide for an In-Depth tutorial on adding Offers to your Page:
Delete your Offer
Looking to permanently delete your Offer?
To permanently remove your Offer from your account:
- Open the Sales tab.
- Select the Offer you wish to permanently remove.
- Click More under the Offer title.
- In the drop-down menu, select Delete and then confirm that you would like to Delete Offer: