Custom HTML can be added through the source code view in your Email Broadcast and Email Sequence editor toolbar. Learn to customize your emails by adding custom HTML.
In this article:
List of Valid HTML Elements:
Here is a list of valid HTML elements (separated by commas) we allow in email broadcasts and email sequences:
<a>, <p>, <strong>, <em>, <u>, <text>, <img>, <br>, <h1>, <h2>, <h3>, <span>, <li>, <ul>, <ol>
To add Custom HTML to an email:
- From the Dashboard, open the Marketing tab.
- Click into an existing Email Sequence or Email Broadcast (Add a new email or edit an existing one if you are working with an Email Sequence).
- Open the source code section on the toolbar
<>of the Text section.
- Read the warning message and click Ok to proceed.
- Add your custom HTML.
- Be sure to click Save to keep your changes: