Learn to upload a PDF file onto your pages built with the legacy template, Premier, to provide your users with additional or supplemental content.
This article refers to the Premier Legacy Templates, which may be outdated! If you are using the new Kajabi Pages Templates, please refer to the updated guide here.
To upload a downloadable PDF file onto a Page:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the page you would like to upload your PDF document to and click Customize.
- Click Add Section in the sidebar.
- Then, select Call to Action.
- In the sidebar, scroll to "Button Action" and select Download a File from the dropdown.
- Click Pick File and upload the desired PDF file.
- When the file has finished uploading, click Save:
Preview and test your Call to Action (CTA) button.
When the Call to Action button is clicked, a new tab will be created with the PDF document!
Uploading a downloadable file such as a PDF can be done with a Call to Action button and with the Image Action and Action drop-down menus located in many Premier sections!
And that's how to upload a PDF onto a page with Premier! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!