Learn to upload a PDF file onto your pages built with the legacy template, Premier, to provide your users with additional or supplemental content.
To upload a downloadable PDF file onto a Page:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the page you would like to upload your PDF document to and click Customize.
- Click Add Section in the sidebar.
- Then, select Call to Action.
- In the sidebar, scroll to "Button Action" and select Download a File from the dropdown.
- Click Pick File and upload the desired PDF file.
- When the file has finished uploading, click Save:
Preview and test your Call to Action (CTA) button.
When the Call to Action button is clicked, a new tab will be created with the PDF document!
And that's how to upload a PDF onto a page with Premier! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!