PDF files can be used to give an existing member or potential member supplemental or additional content. Learn how to upload a PDF file onto a page below.
In this article:
- Uploading a downloadable PDF file to your Page
- Step 1: Create a Call to Action
- Step 2: Set up your Button Action
Uploading a downloadable PDF file to your Page
Step 1: Create a Call to Action
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the Theme Editor.
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section to add a Call to Action (CTA).
Learn to create a Call to Action (CTA) for details.
Step 2: Set up your Button Action
- After creating a CTA, navigate to the sidebar.
- Scroll to Button Action and select Download a file from the dropdown.
- Click Pick File and upload your PDF file.
- When the file has finished uploading, click Save:
Preview and test your Call to Action (CTA) button.
When the Call to Action button is clicked, a new tab will be created with the pdf document!