Learn how to view your video stats in order to measure video performance on your site Pages and in your Course Lessons.
In this article:
- Access your video stats on a Page
- Access your video stats in a Course Lesson
- Defining your video stats
Access your video stats on a Page
Measure your video asset's performance and gain a better understanding of your audience and their response to your content.
To view the stats for a video asset uploaded to a Page on your site:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the Page where you've uploaded your video asset.
- Open the Video Block containing your video asset.
- Click Video Actions in the sidebar.
- Then, select Video Stats:
Access your video stats in a Course Lesson
Measure the performance of videos uploaded to your Course Product(s) to gain a better understanding of your customers and their engagement with your video content.
To view the stats for a video asset uploaded to a Course Lesson:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click into your Course Product and select the Lesson with your uploaded video asset.
- Open the Video Actions dropdown.
- Select Video Stats:
Defining your video stats
After opening your Video Stats, you will see three main sections: summary stats, the engagement graph, and information for individual sessions.
These three sections can help you better understand how your visitors engage with your video.
The data can be used to improve your video content, how your content is displayed on the page, and the page context surrounding the video in order to boost your play rate and engagement.
And that's how you can view your video stats! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!