Learn to view your video stats to measure how your video performs on your landing pages and Product Posts.
In this article:
- Access your video stats on a page
- Access your video stats in a Product Post
- Defining your video stats
Access your video stats on a page
Measure your video's performance and gain a better understanding of your audience and their response to your content.
To view your video stats for videos uploaded to a page on your site:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the Page containing the video you wish to view.
- Open your Video Block containing the video you wish to view.
- Click Video Actions from the sidebar.
- Then, select Video Stats:
Access your video stats in a Product Post
Measure the performance of videos uploaded to your Product(s) to gain a better understanding of your Members and their engagement with your video content.
To view your video stats for videos uploaded to Product Posts:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click into a Product and choose an existing Post with a video uploaded.
- Open the Video Actions dropdown.
- Select Video Stats:
Defining your video stats
After opening your Video Stats, you will see three main sections: your summary stats, the engagement graph, and information for individual sessions.
These three sections can help you better understand how your visitors engage with your video.
This data can then be used to improve both your video content, how it is displayed on the page, and the page context surrounding the video to boost your play rate and engagement.