Learn to change the background color, add and adjust a border, and add depth to your Block.
In this article:
Customizing your block background settings
Customize your Block Background Settings with a Block Background Color, Border, and/or a Box Shadow effect.
To enable your Block Background Settings:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click open the Block you wish to customize.
- Navigate to the sidebar and click Background.
- Select your Border Type and customize your Background Settings:
Block Background Color
Select the background color for your Block with the color picker:
Select the Border Type to change the appearance of your Border:
Configure the width of your Border and adjust its thickness:
Customize the color of your Border to fit your page and branding:
Adjust the border shape of the Block to appear more rounded or squared with the Border Radius slider:
Add depth to your block by selecting a Box Shadow Effect:
And that's how to customize your Block Background Settings! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!