Learn to change the background color, add and adjust a block border, and add depth to your Block.
In this article:
Customizing your block background settings
To enable your Block Background Settings:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click open the Block you wish to customize.
- Navigate to the sidebar and click Background.
- Select your Border Type and customize your Background Settings:
Block Background Color
Select the background color for your block with the color picker:
Select the Border Type to change the appearance of your Border:
Configure the width of your Border and adjust its thickness.
Customize the color of your Border to fit your page and branding.
Adjust the border shape of the Block to appear more rounded or squared with the Border Radius slider.
Add depth to your block by selecting a Box Shadow Effect: