In Kajabi, Forms can be used to perform many actions, including subscribing someone to an email sequence, granting an offer, registering them to an event, and segmenting subscribers based on which forms they have filled out. Learn how to add Forms to your page.
In this article:
Adding a Form to your Page
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the theme editor.
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Select Opt In Form.
- Click Add.
- Your newly created Form Section will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Select your Form in the dropdown to display in your Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your Form Section
In a Form Section, select the Form used, configure the Thank You Page, and edit the Text.
Select the Form
Click Edit your Form to change or create new Offers in the Product tab:
Thank You Page
Set up the the action triggered after the Form is submitted from the page.
- Go to a Landing Page
- Go to a Checkout Page
- Download a File
- Go to a URL
Customize your message displayed on the Button to submit the Form.
Choose to Show Text to provide additional context or information next to your Opt In Form.
Use the Text Editor to enter your custom messaging.
Customize the appearance of your Opt In Form within the Section by editing the:
- Input Label
- Button Style
- Button Width
- Button Color
- Form Color
Choose to include a Section Background Image with an Overlay or select a solid background color.
Changing the Spacing of your Section Appearance Settings will create a Hero Image effect in the Opt In Form Section of your Page.
Learn more about the Hero Image and how to customize the overlay.