Zapier is an online automation tool that allows you to connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
When troubleshooting the integration between Kajabi and Zapier, you may encounter the following errors:
- Find Data (error): Zapier may be unable to pull sample data.
- Required field “Member Name” (name) is missing.
- Required field “Email” (email) is missing.
- Required field “External User ID” (externaluserid) is missing.
- email is invalid
- If the error displayed shows "is invalid", the cause is the email being invalid
Often, the solution is verifying the name, email, and externaluserid are all included on the zap. Confirm the email address used is valid.
Follow this chart to successfully troubleshoot your Zapier error.
Error: uoffer: uhas already been granted to this member
* the u before "offer" and "has" is there on the actual error *
- The user already owns the offer being granted
Offers can only be granted once per user.
- An existing user using the externaluserid used on the zap, already owns the offer being granted
Make sure that the existing user is using the same externaluserid and email as the zap.
- You can edit the externaluserid of the existing user
- or change the externaluserid on the zap
Error: uemail: uis already taken
* the u before "email" and "is" is there on the actual error *
- There is an existing user in the system using the same email but is using a different external ID (different from the external ID used in the Zap)
External User IDs need to be unique per user. Make sure that your zaps are set up in a way where the external user ID will be unique for each individual user. Make sure that the existing user is using the same externaluserid and email as the zap.
Error: Find Data (error)
Zapier is unable to pull sample data from the apps you wish to integrate. If you are unable to pull sample data go ahead and skip the test. Preview the sample data later in the flow.
Before integration, be sure to have at least one purchase, form submitted, or assessment completed on your site depending on the connection you wish to create with Kajabi and Zapier. This will enable Zapier to pull sample data from your site to test the connection.