Learn to add an Assessment Landing Page built with the legacy template, Premier.
In this article:
What is an Assessment Block?
Assessments in Kajabi can be used as tests, quizzes, or surveys in your Courses and Landing Pages. Adding an Assessment to your Page is a great way to encourage your visitors to opt-in or send them to a Sales Page.
When your site visitors complete your Assessment, they are automatically prompted to subscribe to your email list with their name and email address:
Keep in mind, the Assessment Section simply displays the Assessment selected. To edit and customize the content within your Assessment, you must create and customize the Assessment in your Contacts tab.
Learn more about Assessments in Kajabi for details.
Adding an Assessment Section
To add an Assessment Section:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the template editor.
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Select Assessment.
- Click Add.
- Your newly created Assessment Section will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Select your Assessment in the dropdown to display it in your Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing an Assessment Section
Heading and Subheading
Customize your Section message displayed above your Assessment.
Configure your Section Appearance to change the Background and Text Color and change the Spacing of the Section.
Change the spacing of your Accordion Section from Extra Small to Full Height to fill the screen of your user's browser.
And that's how to add an Assessment to your Page with Premier! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!