Learn to display an announcement above the header of your page with the Premier theme.
In this article:
Enable Announcement above Header:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the theme editor.
- In the sidebar, click Header.
- Scroll to the bottom and locate Optional Announcement.
- There, check the Show Announcement checkbox to enable the Announcement bar above your Header.
- Customize your Announcement and click Save to keep your changes:
Customize your Announcement
Announcement link URL
Choose to have your Announcement act as a button to:
- Lead to a Landing Page
- Lead to a Checkout Page
- Add a Downloadable File
- Lead to a URL to another page
- Open the Two-Step Optin Popup
Open In New Window
Choose to open the action selected in the Announcement link URL in a new window when clicked.
Announcement (Background Color) & Announcement Text Color
Clicking the color wheel will open your site color palette.
If you prefer to use a custom color, click the color wheel and then either enter your RGB color code or use the sliders to choose your color.
- The vertical bar allows you to select the hue.
- The square box allows you to select a color.
- The horizontal bar allows you to select the transparency of your color.