Learn to add an interactive Instagram feed to your pages.
In this article:
- Adding your Instagram feed with SnapWidget
- Step 1. Design your widget with SnapWidget
- Step 2. Copy your widget embed code
- Step 3. Add code to your page
Adding your Instagram feed with SnapWidget
Displaying your social media feed with authentic content can be a great way to create a transparent, personal feel to your brand. It can encourage users to increase the time spent on your site and improve your website conversion rates.
Natively in Kajabi, you have the ability to link to your social media pages from your Kajabi site with linked icons for each app.
However, if you wish to showcase the current content within each app, you must use a third-party tool.
A common tool used to present Instagram posts on a website is SnapWidget.
But remember, there are a lot of tools out there!
The best recommendation is to research and find the tool that best fits your business.
Step 1. Design your Widget with SnapWidget
To showcase your Instagram content on your Kajabi page:
- Go to https://snapwidget.com/
- Sign up for a free account.
- Then, begin designing your widget!
Learn to create a new Instagram widget with SnapWidget.
Step 2. Copy your widget embed code
- After designing your widget, click GET WIDGET in the sidebar panel.
- Authorize your Instagram account and click COPY TO CLIPBOARD:
Step 3. Add code to your page
To add the code for your widget to your page, create a Custom Code Block in a Section of your choice or create an entire Custom Code Section.
Learn to add Custom Code for more details.
After creating your Custom Code Block on your page, paste the code copied in Step 2 into the Custom Code field.
And that's how to add your Instagram feed to your page with SnapWidget! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!