Learn to add multiple videos to play directly on a page.
In this article:
- What does a section with multiple videos look like?
- Step 1. Create a custom section
- Step 2. Add video blocks
- Step 3. Resize video blocks
What does a section with multiple videos look like?
In this guide, learn to add multiple Video Blocks to a custom section and display videos to play directly from your page.
Preview of the Section you can create with multiple video blocks:
Multiple Video Blocks vs. Multi-Video Launch Block
- Video Blocks allow your visitors to view your uploaded videos directly from your Page.
- Multi-Video Launch Blocks give you more flexibility to create uniquely engaging, video viewing for your page visitors. Although the Multi-Video Launch Block can be used with any variety of Blocks in a Section, this Block Type can create a fluid viewing experience when used as a Multi-Video Launch Section. The Multi-Video Launch Section displays four interactive images to showcase and lead your visitors to separate pages containing your Videos and a single, large Video Block to play directly from the Page.
Step 1. Create a custom section
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- In the sidebar, click Add Section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the sidebar and select Custom Section.
- Click Add:
Read How to Add a Custom Section for more details.
Step 2. Add video blocks
- Navigate to the sidebar and click Add Content.
- Select Video.
- Return to the Custom Section editor and repeat to add your desired number of Video Blocks to your Page:
- After adding your desired number of Video Blocks, upload your Video and Thumbnail to each Block.
Read How to Add a Video Block to your Page for more details.
Step 3. Resize video blocks
Depending on the number of Video Blocks added to your Section and your desired layout, you may want to consider varying widths and layout configurations.
Resize your Video Blocks to best fit your design.
Read How to enable Design Tools to ensure better accuracy and symmetry in your design and learn about a few width combinations to consider.