Zoom Calls and Webinars are a powerful way to connect and engage with your Product customers. Learn to create one-on-one calls or host a live webinar for your customers with the combined power of Kajabi and Zoom using Email Broadcasts.
In this article:
Step 1. Set up your webinar in Zoom
Although Zoom is not a native integration on Kajabi, you can use Zoom to host your webinars and lead your customers to your webinar with Kajabi through the use of Zoom links.
To get started you will need to set up your webinar in Zoom:
- Log in to your Zoom account on a web browser.
- Select the Webinar tab from the sidebar.
- Click Schedule a Webinar.
- Title your Webinar, add a description, and choose a date and duration.
- Check that the Host's video will be on when the webinar starts.
- Select Record the webinar automatically if you would like to keep a copy for later use.
- Click Save and scroll down the page to copy your Zoom Webinar link:
Step 2. Send the Zoom link to customers of a specific product
- Click the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, click Email Campaigns.
- Click + New Email Campaign and select Email Broadcast.
- Select the Email Broadcast template you wish to use. For this example we will use Simple Text.
- Click Get Started and give your Broadcast an Internal Title, then click Create.
- In the "Who will receive this broadcast" dropdown, select Custom Segment.
- In the "Select Filter" dropdown, select Owns any of these product(s) and choose the Product containing the customers you wish to send the Webinar Link.
- Click Apply, then Save and continue:
Step 3. Add the Zoom link and customize the email broadcast
- After saving your Email Broadcast you will be sent to the Email Editor.
- Scroll down to your Email Content, hover over the email body and click Edit content.
- Click Button in the left sidebar to begin editing the Call To Action Button.
- Customize your Link Text and select Go to a URL as the Link Action.
- Add your Zoom Webinar Link in the text box below.
- Next, hover over the body of the email and click Edit to customize the email body copy in the sidebar editor to inform your customers about the webinar details.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Step 4. Send the email broadcast at a specific time
- Click the Back link at the top of the left sidebar to back out of the Email Visual Editor.
- Add a Subject for your email and click Save and continue.
- Select Schedule for later.
- Select the time and date you would like the broadcast to go out from the Date & Time menu.
Keep in mind this broadcast contains the link to the Live Webinar.
- Click Apply and Confirm to schedule the email:
And that's how to set up a live Zoom call or webinar for customers of a Product! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!