In Kajabi, an Offer is the price tag to your Product.
In order for your Products to be purchased or granted, they must first be connected to an Offer. With Offers, you can create multiple prices for the same products, provide different payment plans for your products, and bundle products together.
Learn to create, customize, and use Offers in Kajabi.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create an offer
- Step 2. Customize the price
- Optional: Attach an additional product
- Step 3. Customize the offer checkout page
- Step 4. Add your offer to a sales page
- Delete your offer
Step 1. Create an offer
- From the Dashboard, click on the Products tab.
- Select the Offers tab.
- Click + Add New Offer in the top right corner of the page.
- Give your new offer a Title and then select the Product you would like to include in this Offer, as well as the price:
Step 2. Customize the price
Now that you have created your offer, customize your pricing to the option that fits your Product best! The pricing options for your Product in Kajabi are:
- One-time Payment
- Multiple Payments
- Recurring Subscription
Follow our guide for an In-depth tutorial on customizing your Pricing:
Optional: Attach an additional product
- Choose the Offer you wish to edit or create a new one from the Offers dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Included Products section.
- Add a Product.
- Choose to give access to users who have already purchased the Offer or only give new customers access:
Follow our Guide for an In-Depth tutorial on attaching Additional Products to your Offer:
Step 3. Customize the offer checkout page
Design your users experience by customizing the Offer Checkout Page after
customizing the details of your Offer:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit.
- In the top menu, click Edit Checkout:
Step 4. Last but not least, add your offer to a sales page
First, add an Offer Section to your Page:
- From the Dashboard, click the Website tab.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit.
- Click customize to open the Editor.
- In the sidebar, select Add Section.
- From the list, select Offer.
- Your newly created Offer block will generate at the bottom of the section.
- Click Save to keep your changes.
Then, select the Offer you would like to display:
- In your Page, hover over the Offer block you want to edit and click Edit.
- Navigate to the sidebar and select the dropdown menu under the Offer header:
Follow our Guide for an In-Depth tutorial on adding Offers to your Page:
Delete your offer
- Click on More Actions under the Offer title.
- In the drop-down menu, select Delete and then confirm that you would like to Delete Offer.