Learn to build Offers on Kajabi to package and sell your Product(s) to your customers.
In this article:
What is an Offer?
On Kajabi, an Offer is the price tag and payment vehicle for your Product.
In order for your Products to be purchased or granted, they must first be connected to an Offer.
With Offers, you can create multiple prices for the same product, provide different payment plans for your products, and bundle products together.
Create and customize as many Offers as you need to sell your Product(s) and services with Kajabi!
Create a New Offer
Kajabi is proud to introduce the new Offer Creation Flow! This exciting new feature makes it easier and faster than ever to create an Offer to sell your Product to your members.
Learn more about the new Offer Creation Flow here!
To create an offer with the Offer Creation Flow:
- From your Kajabi dashboard, select Sales.
- Navigate to Offers.
- Click +New Offer to enter the Offer Creation Flow.
- Once inside the Offer Creation Wizard, enter an Offer Title and choose the Product(s)to sell with this offer.
- Price your offer if you have a payment provider connected, or choose to list the offer as free.
- Select Save and Finish to complete creating your offer:
Learn more about creating your Offer.
And that's an overview of Offers! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!