Learn to view your Partner Dashboard to create Partner Campaigns and track your Partner Status.
In this article:
Accessing your partner dashboard
- From your main Kajabi dashboard, navigate to the bottom left corner of the sidebar.
- Click Kajabi Partners:
The first card below the Partner Leaderboard will indicate your Rewards Level.
This card will display your current Partner Level and how many more users you need to refer until you reach your next level:
Since our success is only possible because of your success, we want to go the extra mile for our Partners.
In addition to your 30% lifetime commission, we will also treat you to special rewards as you progress. Each level unlocks exciting bonuses only available to our Partners.
- Blue = 1 active Member
- Bronze = 3 active Members
- Silver = 5 active Members
- Gold = 10 active Members
- Emerald = 25 active Members
- Diamond = 50 active Members
- Platinum = 100 active Members
- Legend = 200 active Members
Learn more about each Partner Reward Level.
- Total Clicks: Counts the number of visits that have been generated through your partner link.
- Trialing Referrals: Any user who has currently trialing and are NOT paying for their Kajabi subscription.
- Active Referrals: Any user who has completed their trial and are paying for their Kajabi subscription.
- Your Earnings: Counts the payout amount you will receive for each month.
Learn more about your Partner Stats.
Create partner campaigns
Drive traffic to Kajabi with Campaigns and start gaining active members in your Partner dashboard.
Each campaign will come with a Campaign Brief that will contain:
- Commission breakdown
- Benefits for joining the campaign
- Sample email copy
- Creative assets to use for ads and other promotion pieces
- Kajabi style guide
Learn to create your Campaign Link to begin sharing with the world!