Encourage your customers to connect with like-minded people with the Customer Directory page available with the Website Builder.
In this article:
- What is the Customer Directory?
- How to customize the customer directory page
- How customers opt-in to your customer directory
What is the Customer Directory?
The Customer Directory gives you the space to design an elevated experience for your customers to fully immerse themselves among like-minded people and build connections with one another directly from their account.
With this new addition to your list of standard website pages you can design an immersive membership program.
Encourage your customers to opt-in to the Customer Directory for them to begin building connections. Learn how your customers can opt-into your Customer Directory.
How to customize the customer directory page
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the Customer Directory page from your list of website pages to begin customizing:
Customize your customer directory page with the sidebar editor to add your branding and language. Add Sections and Blocks to include more content on your Customer Directory or simply click into the Customer Directory block to customize colors, sizing, and more!
As a logged-in site admin, your customer directory will display every customer on your site.
Looking to manage your customers as a logged-in site admin? Click here to learn about your Contacts tab on Kajabi.
The Customer Directory page includes a Section unique to the page: the Customer Directory Section.
Click the Customer Directory Section to customize the language, color, and overall appearance for customers opted into your Customer Directory:
How customers opt-in to your customer directory
For customers to appear in your Customer Directory page they must opt-in through their Customer Settings.
Opting into your Customer Directory will only display the information they provide in their Social Profile:
- Social accounts (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
This allows your customers to enter the social information they wish to share and exclude information they don't want to share with your other Customers.
How a customer can opt-in to your customer directory:
- Log into their customer account on your site.
- Navigate to the top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the Social Profile section.
- Enter the information they wish to share.
- Select I agree to share my profile information with other customers on this site.
- Click Save to keep and apply their changes:
And that’s how you can build your customer directory! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback.
Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!